In interoperability, we frequently hear about the numbers behind clinical data exchange, but what about the people? Heroes work among us, advancing interoperability every day to make a difference in the lives of patients.
DirectTrust is pleased to announce the Interoperability Hero Initiative, recognizing the efforts of organizations, teams, or individuals to advance interoperability. Nominees have made significant contributions in one or more of the following categories:
- Advancing Interoperability
- Alternative to Fax
- Collaboration with Others
- Organizational Efficiencies
- Patient Engagement and Perspectives
- Success Stories
- Use of Trust Framework
- Utilizing Direct with Other Standards/Networks (FHIR, Query, etc.)
- Unique Use Cases
Each quarter, we will open nominations for the Interoperability Heroes, and recognize those who meet the criteria in conjunction with announcing our quarterly metrics.